Hey there! I am a 4th year Computer Science student at the University of Regina. I am experienced in fundamental web development technologies as well as various tools and methods relating to multimedia content creation.
• Providing customers with mobile telecommunication solutions as well as other digital life solutions
• Advocating for customers’ needs while creating a personalized experience
• Demonstrates honest and clear communication skills
• Proactively adapting to meet the changing needs of customers
• Responsible for receiving, logging, and resolving inquiries as well as IT service requests from
customers and employees
• Aided in the deployment and reacquisition of employee mobile devices
• Performed account setup and maintenance on various internal services including VOIP phone systems, conference systems, online training modules, and enterprise mobile device management
• Communicated with mobile carriers for arrangement of employee travel data plans
• Responsible for planning, teaching, and providing back end support for CS100 lab sections
• Lead the review and evaluation of CS100 lab and course assignments
• Familiar with: C#, Node.js, PHP, Python, Swift
• Database: MySQL, Microsoft Access, Oracle
• Platforms: Windows, macOS, Linux/Unix, ASP.NET, iOS, BES
• Workflow: GIT source control (GitHub), software development lifecycle
• Media: Adobe Photoshop/Premiere/Illustrator/Lightroom
• Able to build and cultivate interpersonal relationships with coworkers/colleagues/teammates etc.
• Approaches tasks and challenges in a systematic, confident, and detail-oriented manner
• Does not hesitate to seek additional help and resources when necessary
• English, French (High school level), Vietnamese (Intermediate level)
I spend the majority of my free time with friends, while playing Ultimate Frisbee or video games online. I also enjoy various movies and TV shows as well as podcasts if I'm in the mood for them! When I can find the time I also like to experiement with improving my cooking/baking skills.